Thursday, August 03, 2006

Motil Fans Check Out the Great News

(This S&P person happens to be one of his early groupies!)
Friends... thanks so much for your continued support of this little career thing I have going on.

The NACA circuit of college touring was decent to me this past spring, allowing me to tour the Pacific Northwest, and even hit California colleges a couple of times, but thanks to a showcase at NACA Northern Plains, I'll be touring all this fall (and some spring '07) in the upper midwest (as I like to call it).

So, head to www.motillive.com and see when and where I'll be playing in Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota....and CHICAGO!!! THIS FALL SEASON!
I had to give Chicago a plug, because everyone has been so awesome asking when I'll be back there...well, here I come, put your party hats on!

I was accepted to showcase at NACA South, Central, Mid-Atlantic, and am an alternate at the Northeast conference. What does all that mean?

Well, it means, that if I have 3 more great showcases at these 3 regions (possibly 4) then I'll be touring the country non-stop for the next few semesters, in the following states...bear with the list: FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, W.VA, MD, NY, PA, LA, MS, KS, MO, IA, WI, MN, ND, SD, AR, CO, TN!, and there are probably more!

All I can ask is that you just keep in touch, tell all your friends to join the mailing list so they too can be spammed (like every 3 months) with an email from me and/or someone at www.motillive.com and www.nickmotil.com (yes, we're aware they're the same site! haha!).

Also: Thanks to our great new friends over at www.tunecore.com we're getting My Dreams and One of These Days onto iTunes, Rhapsody, and Napster. And for our international friends...YES YOUR ITUNES TOO!!

These journals will also be kicked onto my myspace page as blog entries www.myspace.com/motillive if you haven't added me or been added already...please do so RIGHT NOW!!

Thanks for reading all of this info...
Musically,

-Nick Motil
Powered By Blogger