Tuesday, March 23, 2010

UGA Pi Kappa Phi chapter suspended

My interfraternal friend Scott Thomas sent this to the blog. After reading the allegations I don't blame him for being ashamed for his fraternity. I have been ashamed for us a few times myself.
Scott Thomas has sent you a message.
Date: 3/23/2010
Subject: RE: Pi Kapp Phi at UGA Suspended
Hi Bryce,

I hope you are well, and things are going your way in 2010.

I wanted to share this with you...

http://www.redandblack.com/2010/03/22/pi-kappa-phi-suspended-by-judicial-office/

I can't bring myself to post it, but I thought you would be interested in posting this. Hopefully, others will rethink their choices, and not suffer the same fate.

Interfraternally,

Scott
What does it take to get the message across that such behavior does no one honor? And when, inevitably, it all ends in tears, all the high sounding phrases and slogans mean nothing because the actions give lie to the words. Dammit! We are all better than this! All of us - no matter which set of letters you wear - you are better than this.
Powered By Blogger